Sharing the love for Mexican Food is our goal. We love to talk tacos. And all things Mexican Food. Telling everyone about your favorite dish (I am all about the enchilada) or restaurant (too, too many to mention!) is what we hope you'll do. Because you can never have enough favorites when it comes to Mexican Food! o, stzz We'll have lots of fun, learn about lots of great places and enjoy everything but the real thing here. So, sto a So, stop and stay and say something spicy!

What We Love About Elmer's Tacos VBLOG

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Need Two Things: More Serrano's Salsa and a Food Photog (please!)

Does anyone know what those little black bowls with the three legs that salsa come in are called? I am calling them 'not big enough' because it is embarrassing to ask for a third bowl! But ask I did tonight at Serrano's (www.serranosaz.com). So wonderful is their salsa, bright red tomato chunks, green onion, cilantro - served (first bowl to third bowl but who is counting) cold and delicious. I only wish I would have remembered to get a half pint (okay pint) to bring home. Fans? Let's hear what you love about their salsa. And don't get me started on the bean dip - I wonder if you can get that to go?

I took pictures of the delish salsa, but frankly I used my phone and they are unpublishable. How can a camera make such delights look so frightful? Anyway, any Mexican Food Lovers/Photographers out there that want to take some good shots for our blog? Or at least share a secret or two about how to get food to look like food? Post a comment with your email - maybe we can meet for lunch? Thanks, everyone loves a good picture (and a good photographer!)

No comments:

Post a Comment