Sharing the love for Mexican Food is our goal. We love to talk tacos. And all things Mexican Food. Telling everyone about your favorite dish (I am all about the enchilada) or restaurant (too, too many to mention!) is what we hope you'll do. Because you can never have enough favorites when it comes to Mexican Food! o, stzz We'll have lots of fun, learn about lots of great places and enjoy everything but the real thing here. So, sto a So, stop and stay and say something spicy!

What We Love About Elmer's Tacos VBLOG

Sunday, March 1, 2009

About Us PHXBESTMEXFOOD


Okay, so food photograhy isn't my calling. But eating Mexican probably is. Does that qualify as a career? Well, food critic is one but I am not that. I am a Phoenix native who has been eating Mexican food as long as I can remember. And since I can't have it every day (chips and salsa handles - not attractive) the next best thing to do is talk about it! I love to hear from folks who have been here as long as I have (since 1965) about their favorites - whether or not they are still serving up the hot sauce. Some of the best of the best are no longer with us (rest well in Mexican Food Nirvana GuadalaHarry's) so all we can do is extol. So I hope you join the fun - we are all Mexican food all the time. Let us know what you love - we keep it positive here. We are starting in the perfect place with the search for the perfect cheese enchilada! Amigos, what do you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment