Sharing the love for Mexican Food is our goal. We love to talk tacos. And all things Mexican Food. Telling everyone about your favorite dish (I am all about the enchilada) or restaurant (too, too many to mention!) is what we hope you'll do. Because you can never have enough favorites when it comes to Mexican Food! o, stzz We'll have lots of fun, learn about lots of great places and enjoy everything but the real thing here. So, sto a So, stop and stay and say something spicy!

What We Love About Elmer's Tacos VBLOG

Sunday, May 17, 2009

So Fond




LOVE La Fonda! Made an impromtu trip Sunday night so only had camera phone but I think you can see the important details - mainly the bowl of burning hot chips right out of the fryer along with the beloved hot sauce decanter with the pull back top! MexFood fans - leave a comment here - let me know I am not alone in my adoration of La Fonda's hot sauce!

1 comment:

  1. I dont even live in AZ, but I've gone here since I was a child. It's my favorite restaurant in the world. The fresh chips and salsa are amazing, but the open cheese quesadilla and a side of beans in my biggest comfort food on the planet!

    ReplyDelete